Section 2 - Apotheosis
Housekeeping Operative, Grade 2, Directorate of Operations
- Name: Angela Miriam Oliver
- Nationality: United States
- Political Affiliation: None
- Education: Umana Middle School Academy, Boston, USA; Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy, California, USA
- DOB: June 12, 1993
- DOD: -
- Known Parahuman Abilities: Angela is a young Regenerative talent with a flair for locks and security systems. She was recruited into Section 2 after being orphaned by Yama’s nuclear attack on the United States when she was 13. In moments of extreme stress, or when she wills it to occur, she transforms into the angel Samael.
Angela is in her late-teens, early twenties. She favors black clothes with matching tragic eyeliner. When not in the field, she enjoys clubbing, going to concerts, and other late night activities. She has few friends in Section 2, but can often be found with Tanya Weiss when they both have down time at the same time. Extensive field testing has determined that while her “Samael” alternate personality is extremely powerful, bordering on Omega class, it consistently defers to her “Angela” personality. As such, Angela was promoted to Grade 2 Housekeeping status.
“In the last heaven Moses saw two angels, each five hundred parasangs in height, forged out of chains of black fire and red fire, the angels Af, “Anger,” and Hemah, “Wrath,” whom God created at the beginning of the world, to execute His will. Moses was disquieted when he looked upon them, but Metatron embraced him, and said, “Moses, Moses, thou favorite of God, fear not, and be not terrified,” and Moses became calm. There was another angel in the seventh heaven, different in appearance from all the others, and of frightful mien. His height was so great, it would have taken five hundred years to cover a distance equal to it, and from the crown of his head to the soles of his feet he was studded with glaring eyes, at the sight of which the beholder fell prostrate in awe. “This one,” said Metatron, addressing Moses, “is Samael, who takes the soul away from man.” “Whither goes he now?” asked Moses, and Metatron replied, “To fetch the soul of Job the pious.” Thereupon Moses prayed to God in these words, “O may it be Thy will, my God and the God of my fathers, not to let me fall into the hands of this angel.”